How contractors can use Geo-Fencing:
Being a contractor, there are many jobs you can do. With Geo-Fencing, there are many demographics out there like D.I.Y. enthusiasts, homeowners, recently moved, home improvement stores (i.e. Lowes, Home Depot, Ace Hardware, etc.) and many more we can target to get there services out there.
- Most contractor’s public profile determines their status in the community. Geo -Fencing allows them the opportunity to get more exposure and allows them the chance to access Top-of-mind awareness (or TOMA). It’s a pretty simple concept. When customers are asked which products or brands come to mind first when a particular business sector is mentioned, the one they choose is at their “top of mind”.
- We can target all home improvement stores anywhere, with Geo-Fencing.
- We can target all homeowners with an interest in home improvement, with Geo-Fencing
- We can target Real Estate Investors that are always looking for good local contractors, with Geo-Fencing.
- We can target Veteran Hospitals, with Geo-Fencing.
- We are looking for a contractor in the area that can assist these men and women with their home modifications.
- Can I ask you a question? Would you be willing to assist a senior with their home modifications?
- Do you offer Veteran, first responder or any type of discounts? (if they do:) Perfect! We can help you get that information in front of these men and women, with Geo-Fencing using our special targeting groups. (If they don’t:) Would you be interested in offering a discount to increase your public profile? We can help you do that, with Geo-Fencing.
- If you could gain new customers by targeting the right demographics with Geo-Fencing, wouldn’t the investment be worth it?
- Many people use mobile devices to find a contractor. Our Geo-Fencing targets many demographics and we would like to add you to our project so they are seeing your name.