No Sale Policy:
Any sales agent that has been with us for 30 days or more who goes without a sale on a continuous basis for a certain time-frame will be subject to the following guidelines:
- 2nd day without a sale by the end of the day – The sales managers and the floor manager will discuss and assess the situation with the agent to create a positive blueprint for success which will be followed on the 3rd day.
- 3rd day without a sale – agent has entire day to focus on previous day’s plan and focus on making sales
- 4th day without a sale – Before lunch or count, the agent will clock out for 30 minutes and remain in the training room to consider the directions given to them by managers to help them improve their focus and technique. After the 30 minutes they clock back in and work hard and smart to obtain a sale. (Does not count as your lunch break).
- 5th day without a sale before the FIRST scheduled break – Repeat 4th day guideline, but for 15 minutes
- 5th day without a sale before the LAST scheduled break – Repeat 4th day guideline, but for 5 minutes
- 5th day without a sale by the end of the day – Agent will call Scott and sell him on why they deserve to continue working for the company
(This is a basic guideline and is subject to change dependent on the situation)