LISTEN TO AUDIO:
- Leak repair
- Clearing of clogged drains/pipes
- Pipe installation
- Installation of bathtubs, sinks, showers, and toilets
- Installation of water heaters/purifiers
Hiring a licensed plumbing service means the people working on your building are knowledgeable about water and gas pipes. If you use unlicensed workers, you run the risk of them damaging your home even further and endangering you by doing faulty work.
You can also hire a plumber to get the cost-saving advice you need. If you’re interested in buying a new home or property, it’s smart to hire a contractor or a plumbing service to not only tell you if the building’s foundation is sound, but also if the pipes are in good working order. You wouldn’t want to purchase a new house and repair the damage someone else did to the property. This is why many plumbers also offer consultancy work to check a facility’s water and gas systems and advise home and building owners on best practices they can perform to minimize damage to their pipes.
A trustworthy plumber will have both commercial liability insurance as well as be bonded. The insurance and the bond protects the plumber from paying for any damages made to your house out of pocket. Having professionals that carry both of these policies can protect all of you from any mishaps that could occur while they work on your building. Remember, not all plumbers are the same and not all of them carry the necessary insurance and bonds to protect themselves and your home from damage or shoddy work. With Geo-Fencing, we can promote a plumber by targeting specific demographics like homeowners, renters, people who recently moved, home improvement stores (i.e. Lowe’s, Home Depot, Ace Hardware, etc.) and more by using our special targeting groups.
How can Plumbers use Geo-Fencing?
Let’s think about this a minute. Generally the plumbers we will be calling upon are either sole proprietors or a small family run business. This means the owner is the businessman as well as the plumber in the field. There is likely no marketing team, and his advertising dollars are well spent. With Geo-Fencing, we can target demographics like home improvement stores (Lowe’s, Home Depot, Ace Hardware, etc.), D.I.Y. enthusiasts, people who recently moved, veterans, and many more to promote their services and discounts among the community
It is important for you to ask them:
- Do you offer a military, first responder or any other type of discount? (If yes.. PERFECT!) With Geo-Fencing we can help you reach more of the community and specific demographics with our special targeting groups to let them know about your discount so more of them can contact you. (If no..) Offering a discount is a great way to promote your business as well as gaining more clients.
- We are looking for a reliable plumber that not only wants to support their local community, but also wants to generate business for themselves. With Geo-Fencing, we can help you reach more of the community with our targeting groups to let them know you support them so they can contact you!
- As you know, some of the elderly community can’t do basic plumbing jobs so why not promote your business within the senior community using our special targeting groups?
It Pays to Take Care of Our Plumbing
The average household plumbing system represents an investment of about fifteen percent of the value of the house. No part of the house is more important. Nothing in the house is used more often. A smoothly functioning plumbing system is a pin to health and adds to the convenience of modern living.(use these as rebuttals to make an emotional connection to the owner)
There are many things that an owner or renter can do; there are many things that should be left to an expert – the plumbing contractor and his staff of journeymen plumbers. Minor repairs should be made promptly. Annoyances such as a clogged drain, dripping faucet, or a leaking flush valve in the toilet, are more than a mere bother – they usually waste money.
Major repairs, replacements, and new plumbing installations should be left to the supervision of a plumbing contractor. Their working methods are based on years of experience – and their guarantee is assurance that all materials and methods are of the highest quality. With Geo-Fencing, we can promote their business as well as their years of experience and services they offer to the right demographics using our special targeting groups.
The Costs of Plumbing
When something does go wrong, speed is usually essential. Water damage can cause thousands of dollars in damage in no time. Leaks can soak floors, ceilings and foundations, causing rot and mold that may make a home uninhabitable. The quicker the problem is addressed, the better off the home owner, and their wallet will be. Ask the owners how fast is their average response time to a call that is an emergency. With Geo-Fencing, we can promote their fast and reliable service to the right demographics using our special targeting groups.
The cost of a plumber ranges from $160 to $430 for a typical job with the average cost per hour ranging from $45 to $150. This can include jobs like repairing faucets, toilets, sinks, or bathtubs. Some plumbers may also provide an estimate and then charge that rate – depending on the job. Ask the owners if they offer any type of discount so that can be promoted on their ad and marketed to the right demographics using our special targeting groups.
Clogs – Sewer, Sink, Bathtub
Clogs represent the No. 1 plumbing problem. But they’re not always serious. A backed-up toilet, for instance, might just need swift work with a plunger. Or not. The most common sink problems involve the garbage disposal. Many of these problems can be avoided by being careful with what you stuff into it. Avoid corn husks, celery, grease, meat and starchy foods and always run plenty of water down the drain with disposables (use these as tools to let the owner that maybe someone put this in their garbage disposal and doesn’t even know it’s bad for it). Garbage disposals need to be replaced every 15 years so houses that are 15 years or older can be a targeting group. By talking to the owner about putting something on the ad about a backed up toilet or anything else is already starting the closing process. Next would be telling them (not asking them) about Geo-Fencing and what demographics to target using our special targeting groups.
Sewer and Septic Issues
Septic issues stink. Literally. If you find you have a sewer or septic tank issue, keep your family away from the leak, and call a plumber immediately (something that can be put on the ad). Waste water can contaminate your ground water, surface water and the yard with bacteria. Sometimes the fix may be as simple as fixing a clog, but other times it could be more complex, such as replacing a section of pipe. The key is to act quickly before a small problem becomes a big one. With Geo-Fencing, we can promote their business and services to the right demographics using our special targeting groups.
Plumbing Killer One-Liners
- Do you offer veteran, first responder or any other type of discounts? If Yes.. Perfect! we can promote that on the ad and target specific demographics using our special targeting groups. If No.. By offering a discount to the community potentially brings in more customers and what better way to promote that using Geo-Fencing and target the right demographics with our special targeting groups.
- Our mission is simply to provide as many resources to the community who are reliable and trustworthy. Can we count on your support?
- We are looking for a reliable plumber who wants to work within their community as well as potentially generate more income.
- Everyone who has a house has plumbing and will eventually need work done on it. So doesn’t it make smart business sense to market directly to demographics like homeowners, houses over 15 years old, hardware stores, D.I.Y. enthusiasts and more to potentially generate more customers?
- With the services you provide Geo-Fencing can target the right demographics using our special targeting groups.
- Not only can we target specific demographics but also target them in your city, a certain zip code, and within a 5 mile radius of the location of your choice.