Sales Conversion Example
Client just paid their last payment of $166 on a VDA. He pitched her a $224 package. She wasn’t going to or couldn’t afford to make another payment at this time. Suggest that instead, once a client makes their last payment on a VDA, we immediately call up and offer a M-2-M geo on recurring and offer to credit the last payment towards first payment of Geo.
- They have already bought into the program and more willing to buy – especially if we offer something new.
- In this case she will pay us $58 for first month.
- In case where old payment exceeds new payment we will pay 100% of first geo payment
- Client must have track record of paying on time and have a card on file.
- It’s our way of saying thank you for past payment.
- If clients first full payment is not made by end of the following month, it will not go towards bonuses – this shouldn’t be an issue for sales early in the month…. gets a little tight for end of month sales…but that’s the risk QB’s take.
- The account cannot be currently on a VDA Subscription.