Post Release Hiring Program
One of the greatest benefits of working with Community Marketing Partnership is the opportunity to earn a hiring bonus! Our methods of selling and the products we sell are continually growing. Starting out in 2012 with sales less than $480,000 to projected sales in the next 12 months exceeding $20,000,000!!!
But it’s not all about money – it’s also about providing a path for you to follow upon release. A road map if you will, that can lead to a life free of crime, free of doing time and making some dimes!
Paying a hiring bonus for us is a pleasure – and for you it is a benefit. Earned by making great honest sales and keeping yourself free of drugs and trouble.
The needs of the many outweighs the wants of the few or desires of the one.
What this means is, we must put the “program” ahead of the wants/needs of any one person. CMP was built by those who came before you, guys in orange just like you are now – now you are creating future opportunities for the next generation – what legacy are you creating?
CEO Community Marketing Partnership
There are opportunities to work for Community Marketing Partnership
We have 2 different starting pay wages for sales agents in our Mesa office, $15.00 an hour or $20.00 an hour. Ultimately your performance will decide where you start.
$20.00 an hour you must average a minimum of $20,000 in monthly sales over a 6-month period with a minimum monthly average of $5,000.00 per month in collections. Anything below this will result in a starting wage of $15.00 an hour. But do not worry you can work up to the $20.00 an hour wage, your performance dictates your future!
Pay out for the hiring bonus
1st payment is 50% of your total – up to $10,000.00. Then following payments will be $4,000.00 per month until you are paid in full. Should you decide not to work for the company, or you quit or are fired for violating any of the company’s policies, your bonus will be the same, however the payout period is doubled. So you’re monthly payments would be $2,000.00 per month.
Say goodbye to your hiring bonus
1. If you violate parole. We may continue payment upon release, however if you violate due to drugs, you will not be paid.
2. If you are arrested and have charges pending, we will continue payment upon you being found innocent or charges are dropped.
3. If you end up being found guilty or plead guilty and are sent back to prison, you forfeit forever any remaining bonus. Nike’s slogan is “just do it”. Yours needs to be “just don’t do it”.
4. If you are fired or quit two or more weeks before your release date or are moved to another yard we reserve the right to not pay a hiring bonus and any commission in full, partial or none.
5. Moved to another yard due to issues you didn’t create (safety, family etc…)? That is taken into account and is reviewed case by case.
The 80/20 rule
1. 80% of the agents will not have to worry about these policies.
2. 20% who need to, cause 80% of my headaches.
3. Do the right thing when no one is watching or no one is listening and none of this will apply to you
4. To receive your bonus check you must show up dressed in casual office clothes or you will be turned away.
5. Think before you speak. We spell out what is allowed and not allowed when working for CMP.
6. You know what is right and what is wrong. Right pays you money, wrong dings your bonu$. Got it? Good!
1. Former manager at SR, great performance, good attitude – but his heart was in firefighting. He kept us informed as to what he was doing and wished him the best of luck. I look forward to paying him his hiring bonus upon release.
2. A medium to high level seller used drugs, was caught and ticketed. He lost his $10,000 hiring bonus and was fired.